lunes, 22 de junio de 2009

Hi there!!
This week at the practical classes we are having a video session. The exercises are in the copies : " Revision activities on the English vowels". Please do the first exercise ( pre- watching activities scene 1). The students that have their practical classes on Tuesday and Thursday with me , will watch the video at the lab at the usual time ( from 13 to 15). Students having practical classes on Thursday with Cristina will have to check the blog again on Wednesday to confirm the room.

See u there.... don´t get LOST.....

Claudia

5 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

Hello Claudia, my name is Matias Bustamante Hauck. At the beginning of the course I signed for the tuesday group, but I´m attending Chiusano´s classes on Thursday, Is there any problem if I stay in this schedule?

Thank you very much. Matias

Anónimo dijo...

HI CLAUDIA!I WAS ABSENT LAST THURSDAY,SO I WANT TO KNOW WHERE IS THE ROOM FOR THE VIDEO SESSION.
THANKS.

Anónimo dijo...

When we'll be able to see the marks of the mid term?? Thanks!!!!!

Susan dijo...

Results of mid term exam will be ready by Wednesday 1st.

Best

Susan

Jimena dijo...

hi! Tuesday July 7th is the day of the oral make-up? Thanks!!