jueves, 2 de julio de 2009

2nd mid-term exam: marks

Dear students

I'm uploading marks of 2nd mid-term exam.The first mark corresponds to theory and the second to the dictation.
Future dates for make-ups and last group oral exam will be posted on the IT in August.

Thank you


Susan

ABAD, Leila
P BP


ARCE, Natalia
P+ P+

BABAJANIAN, Marina
P P

BARCO, Fabiana

P
P-
BARRAGAN, Nancy
P+ BS


BUSTAMANTE HAUCK, Matías
ABS BS

CÁCERES, Andrea
BP BP

CAMPIGOTTO, Julieta
P+ BP

CASANOVA. Estefanía
P- P-

COPES, Fernanda
P P

CORDERO, Carla
BS BP

CORREA, Celeste
P- BP

D' ONOFRIO, Eugenia
BS
P
P-

DI JULIO, Viviana
P- BS

ETCHEBERRY, Fernanda
P- BP

FERREIRO, Rocío
P+ BP


GERSTNER, Eduardo
P P


GRECO, Antonela
P P

GRIFFITHS, Sabrina
P BS

HANTUZCH, Micaela
BS BP

IRIGOYEN, Lucila
P BP

JARA, Carolina
P BS
JENSEN, Ma. Elisa
BP BS

LARRANEGUY. Melisa


LÓPEZ ZUCCHELLI, Leandro
P- P

LÓPEZ, Cecilia
P P

LUCAS, Sabina
P+ P


LUCCHETTI, Lisandro
BS BS


LUNGHI, Fiorela
P+ P-

MARÍN, Rosa
P- BS

MASMUT, Cecilia
P+ P

MILAZZO, Vanina
P- BS

MOLINA, Ma. Andrea
P P

NESTERCZUCK, Ariel
P+ P

OLIVERA, Daiana
P- BS


ORTIZ, Lucas
BS BS

PERALTA, Paola
P BP

QUIROGA, M.

P- BS

RAMALLO, Melisa
P+ P+

RODRIGUEZ, Jimena
BS BS


TOSCANO, Bárbara
BS BS

SANTOS, Paola
BS BP

ZABALA, Mariana
BP BS

ZAGAME, Ma. Florencia
P+ BS

9 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

cuando y donde van a poder verse los examenes?

Anónimo dijo...

Hi Susan My name is Melisa LARRANEGUY, i'm posted in the list but without mark. Thanks!

Susan dijo...

I´m sorry Melisa. We had to rush last Tuesday and i left the exams and complete list at Departamento.let me try and get the list with marks next week so I can check it.As soon as I bring it home I gave you the mark.

Susan

Susan dijo...

Melisa
I've just checked your exams and list. You've got BS in theory and BS in dictation.

Best.

Susan

Melisa dijo...

Thanx!

Anónimo dijo...

Hi! my name is Rocio Ferreiro Jargoyen. I'm posted in the list with four marks.

Susan dijo...

Rocío
your four marks belong to mid- terms 1 and 2. I've just corrected them.
Best.

Susan

Anónimo dijo...

thank you very much Susan. Rocío

Marina dijo...

Thank you Susan!