lunes, 22 de febrero de 2010

Getting to know the English sounds

The following link will help you hear the sounds of English by clicking on the symbols of the suggested pronunciation chart.You can now install it on your own PC or Mac computer and use off line or in the classroom. To download the chart, simply click on the link below and then save the file to your desktop. You can then just click on the file to open it at any time. There is a version for a PC and a version for a Mac computer.

Good luck!

Susan


http://www.teachingenglish.org.uk/try/activities/phonemic-chart

2 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

Hello Susan.
I took Phonetics 1 last year and I'll sit for the final exam but I wanted to practice dictation before it. I'm sending this message because I want to know when the classes in which sts practice dictation begin.
Thank you.
Lucila Irigoyen

Susan dijo...

Dear Lucila
As you know, in English Phonetics and Phonology I we start with complete dictations around May.
Keep in touch.

Susan