lunes, 29 de marzo de 2010

Reading material (theory)

Hi everybody

As scheduled, the following is the reading material you should prepare for our next classes (both Monday and Tuesday groups):

April 5th/6th "Speech Sounds and their production" (from Giegerich's)
"Speech and language" (Gimson´s); "The Production of speech: the physiological aspect"

April 12th/13th "Towards a sound system for English: phones, phonemes, allophones)
"University of leeds School of Education, Phonetics and Phonology"

Thanx.

Susan

7 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

By preparing these materials you mean having them already read for April's 5th and 12th class?
Also, where can we get what we have to prepare?

*April 5th/6th "Speech Sounds and their production" (from Giegerich's)
"Speech and language" (Gimson´s); "The Production of speech: the physiological aspect"

*April 12th/13th "Towards a sound system for English: phones, phonemes, allophones)
"University of leeds School of Education, Phonetics and Phonology"

Thanx
Uicich & Zabala

Anónimo dijo...

Hi! I lost my schedule and I don't know anyone from the course. I just wanted to know the timetable of both: practicos and teorico practicos. Thanks!

Susan dijo...

Dear student
I guess you were not present on the day of the opening class. Everything assigned is in the booklets you must buy.
Indeed, you must read the material in advance.
CU

Susan

Susan dijo...
Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.
Susan dijo...

Dear anonymous student
Unfortunately, I cannot give you the schedule since it was your own choice. Furthermore, you're not leaving your name in this comment. I'd appreciate you sign the comments.

Thanx.

Susan

Anónimo dijo...

Hi ! I'd like to know if there is an available seat at lab sessions on fridays. I'm supposed to attend tuesdays session, but I realized I cannot attend that lab session.
Thanks,

Lazarte Paula

lazartepaula@hotmail.com

Susan dijo...

Paula
please check next Friday, but be sure you tell your teacher in charge in advance.

Susan