miércoles, 25 de mayo de 2011

Written/oral make up -exam No. 1

Hello there



Just to let you know that your written make -up (both theory and transcription) will be on May 30th (Monday group at 12pm) and May 31st (Tuesday group at 10 am)as previously scheduled on syllabuses.

As for the oral make-up is concerned,I´ll be posting the list on Wednesday 1st once we finish with the oral mid-term. The corresponding make-up will be on Monday 6th at 12 pm and on Monday 6th at 2pm.


Thank you.


Take care.

9 comentarios:

Eloisa dijo...

Susan, so the ones who passed the 3 parts of the exam, won't have classes next monday?

Juan.- dijo...

So, both, transcriptions and theory, will be tested on Monday?

Susan dijo...

Absolutely.

Best.

Susan

Anónimo dijo...

which are the dates for the second mid term?

Flor Martin dijo...

Hi!I have some family issues and I'm worry about not being able to go to the make up exam tomorrow,could it be possible for me to go on Tuesday?

Flor Martin dijo...

Yes,I was suppose to write "worried",I know...=)

Susan dijo...

Dear anonymous student

Dates for second mid-term exam were discussed in the opening class. However, you can check the syllabuses.

Best,

Susan

Anónimo dijo...

Sorry I missed the first class.I checked the syllabuse and the second mid-term is on Monday the 27th. But now, both dictation and theory will be tested the same day? Thank you.

Susan dijo...

You might have missed the first class but you should've bought the PTD.
I believe you skipped a date .If you read carefully, the Tuesday group will have the written exam on the 21st AND the Monday group on the 27th. Both parts will be tested on the same day.
Take care.

Susan