martes, 7 de junio de 2011

Mid-term exam 2 (written/oral )/ Make-up exam 2

Hello people

I want to announce the dates of mid-term 2 (written exam): Tuesday group: June 21st; Monday group June 27th.

Topics for THEORY: English diphthongs + comparison between English and Spanish diphthongs/vowels
You will also be tested on DICTATION on the same day. Topmark: 35 mistakes.


As for the ORAL exam is concerned,I´m starting on June 17th and finishing on June 28th. Lists will be posted tomorrow Wednesday 8th, so that you can choose the most suitable schedule.
Evaluation topic: Happy Go Lucky (guide already submitted)

Make-up exams:(as scheduled in PTD)
Written: July 4th (Ricardo´s class 2pm)
Oral: July 4th (my schedule)
Thanx.

Susan

7 comentarios:

Eloisa dijo...

Susan, so monday group will be tested on dictation and theory that same day?
I want to be sure because for mid term exam 1 i had to ask for permission in my job.
As regards the oral exam, do we have to give you a copy from the transcription of happy go lucky?
Thanks.

Susan dijo...

Eloisa
Both parts will be tested on the same day and yes. You must submit a copy of your phonetic script on the day of the exam.

Best,

Susan

Anónimo dijo...

35 mistakes in 250 words??

Anónimo dijo...

Hi, I'd like to know if everyone can practice dictation with Claudia's page?
Thanks!

Susan dijo...

I believe so but anyway ask her please.

Best.

Susan

Claudia dijo...

Of course everybody is invited to use my system. Write an e-mail to claudicarp@gmail.com so I can send u the instructions. Kipintach

Claudia

Diego dijo...

Is the written mid-term at 12am or at 2pm? And do we have classes with Sordelli at 8am?
Thanks.