lunes, 25 de mayo de 2009

FOURTH SET OF TRANSCRIPTIONS (submission date June 8)

Hello!

Students who have failed to submit any of the previous sets of transcriptions must hand in the fourth set.
This time, we are going to work with late Professor Ladefoged´s article "Phonetics and phonology in the last 50 years", available online at:

http://www.cs.indiana.edu/~port/HDphonol/LadefogedMITSoundToSense.2004.pdf

Please only transcribe the first two sections: abstract and featural beginnings. You don´t need to use a phonetics font for this transcription. There are no keys for this text, students are expected to check new words in the pronunciation dictionary and mark mistakes in red or green.
Submission date will be June 8
Emjoy!
Laura

4 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

Hi!
I wanted to know if Sofia Romanelli is coming tomorrow at 2 or 3pm; so we can go to Claudia Cosentino's extra practice class.

Thank you in advance.

Sofía dijo...

Hello,

I sent an email to Melissa two days ago, one of the very few students who comes to class, and scheduled the class at 2 pm. I let you know next week if I leave the class at 2 or change it to some other day.

Who are you?

See you tomorrow.

Sofía

Melisa dijo...

Dear Teacher:

We are coming today at 2.
I've just sent you an e-mail with our last names.

Thanks!
See you

Melissa

Anónimo dijo...

This message is For Teacher Laura: I've handed in just two transcriptions, the 2nd and the 4th, I couldn't hand in the 3rd...So what should I do? Thank you for your help and excuse me please,my name is Rosa Marin.

See you