martes, 27 de octubre de 2009

Oral presentations again

Dear students
I've just posted the schedule for the oral presentations (mid-term exam No.2.You should sign in there.There's a guideline available at the xerox room.Read instructions carefully.

The written exam will be administered on November 16th (Monday group) and November 17th(Tuesday group).The exam will comprise dictation + allophonic transcriptions both in English and Spanish.All allophones will be considered. Topmark for this part: 10 mistakes in all.Topmark for dictation: 25 mistakes.

Make-up for oral presentation will be Monday 23rd at 12am.As for the written make-up exam, it'll be administered on Monday 30th (12 to 2 pm) (Dictation + allophonic transcription).

BCing you.
Best,
Susan

7 comentarios:

jorgelina dijo...

HOLA SUSANA,
QUISIERA SABER SI PODEMOS ARMAR UN GRUPO DE CINCO PARA LA PRESENTACÍON ORAL, YA QUE YO FALTE EL MARTES,NO PUDE ANOTARME Y LOS GRUPOS DE CUATRO PERSONAS YA ESTAN COMPLETOS.ESPERO TU RESUESTA, DESDE YA MUCHAS GRACIAS.
JORGELINA D'ACUNTO

Anónimo dijo...

Hi Susan,
I'm planning to seat for the final exam of Phonetics II.. I would like to know how can I get the guideline for the research task.. Is it available in xerox room or should I contact you?
Thanks a lot!
Belen Goncalves.

Susan dijo...

Belén
Indeed.Should be at CEH xerox room. If it is not available there, pls contact me via personal e-mail.

Thank U

Susan dijo...

Jorgelina
Todavía hay grupos con tres personas solamente. Te aconsejaría acercarte a cartelera y chequear allí.

Susan

jorgelina dijo...

hola susana,
Soy jorgelina de nuevo. Tengo un problema todavía no pude agruparme con nadie para preparar la presentación oral.Fui el viernes a la facultad a chequear y ví que ya había dos grupos de 5 personas, por eso me anote con uno de 4. Pero hoy las chicas me dijeron que hablaron con laura y les pidío que yo me contactara con las otras dos personas que estaban sin grupo y formaramos uno de 3,yo no tendria problema,lo que pasa es que no tengo forma de contactarme con ellos porque no los conozco y no tgo sus mails. ¿como podria hacer?.te pido disculpas por la molestia es que necesitaría resolver este problema para comenzar con el trabajo. desde ya muchas gracias!

Belén Antia dijo...

Hi Susan,
I have to seat for the make-up exam next monday..I would like to know whether I have to prepare the whole worksheet again(i.e. part A, B and C) or just part A, which is the formal description of the sound I chose.

Thank you.
Belén Antia

Susan dijo...

Belén
I think we have already talked about the characteristics of the oral make-up exam.


Susan