domingo, 16 de mayo de 2010

FOURTH SET OF TRANSCRIPTIONS

Hello ppl!!

Instructions for the fourth set below:

1) TRANSCRIBE A 300-WORD DIALOGUE OF YOUR CHOICE
2) ATTACH ORDINARY SPELLING COPY AND STATE SOURCE
3) CARRY OUT CORRECTIONS WITH THE HELP OF THE DICTIONARY AND MARK THEM WITH A DIFFERENT COLOUR
4) NOW RE-WRITE THE CORRECTED TEXT INCORPORATING THE CORRECT VERSIONS OFTHE WORDS YOU HAD PREVIOUSLY MISSPELLED
5)CARRY OUT A SECOND REVISION AND UNDERLINE "SUSPICIOUS" WORDS. USE THE DICTIONARY AND CORRECT WRONG PRONUNCIATIONS WITH A DIFFERENT COLOUR.

Good luck!!
Laura

4 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

Hi Laura.
When do we have to hand them in ?
Thanks, Paula.

Laura dijo...

MAY 26
BEST, LAURA

Anónimo dijo...

Teacher the other day Claudia gave me my third set of transcriptions and they were not corrected. Today I gave them to Susan. Claudia told me she was going to talk to you because I handed them in time.
Nayla Figueroa

Laura dijo...

Hello Nayla,
Claudia told me about it. Apparently your papers were not stapled so I stapled them together with other student´s copies by accident.
Don´t woory, I´ll see to that.
Regards, Laura