lunes, 4 de julio de 2011

Mid-term exams: new dates

Dear students.

Please read the following entry carefully. What follows are the new dates for the oral mid-term exam (for the group that couldn’t take it last Tuesday because of the seizure), and make-up exams. These dates will be changed ONLY if the seizure is NOT over by next Thursday evening. If the seizure continues, these dates will be rescheduled. Please, check this blog daily or call Humanidades (475-2277) to find out if the problem has been solved.

Oral exam (Tuesday 28th group)

Friday 8th at 9 a.m. (Sordelli – Cosentino)

Dictation and theory make-up exam

Monday 11th at 2 p.m. (1st dictation and then theory)

Oral make-up exam

Monday 11th at 3.30 p.m.


Thank you

Ricardo

8 comentarios:

Yamila dijo...

Hello! I don't want to ask something obvious, but I would like to know when will be the Final exam.

Eloisa dijo...

ok then, even if the seizure is over before thursday evening those will be the dates of the make up's and oral exams right?Thanks!

Ricardo dijo...

Yamila. Please, check final exam boards at http://www.mdp.edu.ar/humanidades/academica/calendario/index.htm
That's right Eloisa.

See you

Ricardo

Tania dijo...

Although I passed, I would like to see my exams. Please if the seizure is over,can you tell us when we can see them?. Thanks!

Ana dijo...

Ricardo or Susan,
Is there a chance to see my midterm? I ask because I got a BP so I would like to see what needs to be improved for the final next semester.
Thx a lot!
Ana

Ricardo dijo...

Hello Tania and Ana

If we can have the make-up exam next Monday, I'll be at MM1 15 minutes earlier (at 1.45 p.m.) to show the exams then. See you

Ricardo

Eloisa dijo...

is it true that the seizure is finally over? are we having the make ups on monday?

Susan dijo...

Fortunately Eloisa we are.