lunes, 20 de septiembre de 2010

Mid-term # 1

Hi there
The following topics will be evaluated in the written exam:
Theory
- General features of English consonants
-Characteristics of English/Spanish plosives (formal description)
-Assimilation,elision, epenthesis, Sandhi r

-Dictation (Topmark 25m)
- Narrow transcription of sentences with English plosive allophones

No transcription of Spanish allophones in sentences will be asked for this mid -term.

CU all next week.
Enjoy student's day!

Susan

2 comentarios:

barbi toscano dijo...

Dear Susan, I'm Barbara Toscano and I belong to the monday group. Unfortunately, I won't be able to sit for the written exam on monday because of personal reasons. I was wondering, if you let me, ifI could join the tuesday group. I'd be quite greatful. Thanks =)

Susan dijo...

Dear Bárbara
I won´t be allowing any changes of schedule. Sorry.

Many sts asked for a change and I want to be fair.

Best,

Susan