jueves, 23 de septiembre de 2010

Some changes: Oral Exam

This is a message for students Conrad, Costa, Deserti and Escobar, Florencia.
Professor Sordelli and myself have another board of exam on Monday Oct. 4th.We're finishing oral exams at 1pm. Thus, the students above mentioned must sit for their exam on the following dates:
- Conrad ,M. Tuesday 5th at 8am; Costa, L. Tuesday 5th at 10 pm;Deserti and Escobar, F. Wednesday Oct. 6th.

Thank you.

Susan
PS Let me know if you got this message please.

5 comentarios:

Melisa dijo...

Dear Susan! How are you?
I wonder if you allow me to make the dictation on Monday. I ask you this since I'm sitting for the IF1's final exam and I would like to monitor my mistakes.
YOU will keep the sheet of paper for certain (:
Thank you for your attention!
Regards
Melisa Ramallo Lescano

Anónimo dijo...

OK, Tuesday 5th at 8 am it is!


Matias Conrad

Julieta Deserti dijo...

Perfect!

Susan dijo...

Melisa
I won´t be allowing any changes of schedule Melisa. Sorry.

Many sts asked for a change and I want to be fair.

Best,

Susan

Melisa Larragneguy dijo...

Susan,
What is going to happen with our midterm exam? I mean, Humanidades is "taken"